Connecticut Home Owners Insurance
You aren’t insuring a house, you are insuring your home; the structure, the yard, your possessions, liability, your investment, and even your pets. The only reason it isn’t called Life Insurance is because that name was already taken. For most people, their home is the center of life, where their family, friends, and neighbors meet. To adequately insure your home is to protect all that you hold dear.
Do we take your homeowners insurance seriously? Absolutely. We are committed to making sure important details of your life and home are covered; and we have the policy options to make that happen for you—all at affordable rates.
A typical homeowners policy will protect the following:
- All structures on your property
- Your personal property and belongings, up to certain limits
- Your liability for injuries or property damage to other people on your property
- Injuries to your household pets while inside your home
- Living expenses if a fire or other insured disaster leaves you temporarily unable to live in your home.
For additional fees, you can add “riders” to your policy covering:
- Higher limits of liability
- Replacement cost of your possessions
- Protection for valuables (rare collectibles, jewelry, watches, etc.)
- Coverage for electronic equipment
To make sure you have the right homeowners insurance for you, give us a call. We can walk you through a step-by-step process that will help us determine the level of coverage you want and need. We can then customize a policy that will cover these items at a cost you can afford.
Everyone has the right to feel safe in their own home. When you have the proper homeowners coverage, you can relax a little more. You will know that we will be there to protect your home and all you have cherished over the years. Give us a call today. Your Connecticut home could feel more inviting and comfortable than ever.
Best Connecticut Insurance Agency